Today I’ve got another tag for you, this one I found on Berries & Books. This tag consists of 20 questions asking if you have certain types of books. I’ll just go ahead and hop right into the questions!
1. Do you have a book with deckled edges?
I do. I actually have a few even though I really don’t like deckled edges.
2. Do you have a book with 3 or more people on the cover?
I love the friend group in this book!
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
I love this book, I’ve read it maybe 3 times, but still haven’t finished the rest of the series yet.
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
5. Do you have a book that starts and ends with the same letter?
This is the first one I saw when I looked at my shelf lol.
6. Do you have a mass market paperback?
I have quite a few actually, even though I really don’t like them.
A few of my Crichton ones are mass market because I got them at thrift store/book sales
7. Do you have a book by an author using a pen name?
Yep yep. Mira Grant a.k.a Seanan McGuire is a favourite author of mine!
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it?
Artemis has a few pretty cool maps in it, I printed them out when I first read it and had them stuck up on my wall, and they’re on my bookshelf now.
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
I’ve only seen a bit of the show because I much prefer the book over it.
11. Do you have a book written by someone originally famous for something else?
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover.
It took me so long to find this one, I knew I had a book with a clock on the cover but I couldn’t remember which one it was.
13. Do you have a poetry book?
I do not. I don’t read poetry much at all so no poetry books on my shelf (yet).
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
I have books that have won awards but I don’t believe I have copies with the award stamp on them.
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
17. Do you have a book that is between 500-510 pages?
There are 504 pages in Thunderhead!
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
One of my favourite books. The movie is good, on it’s own, but I wish it followed more closely to the book.
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
I really like Mark Crilley’s art and would definitely recommend this if you do as well!
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
This book was really good, but I do recommend the audio version because it’s voiced by a full cast and they do an amazing job.
And that is it for this tag, I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to do it as well if you’d like and link your posts in the comments!