let’s get straight into the questions:
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Goodreads. I also have a notebook with all of the books from my Goodreads TBR so I have a physical copy as well.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
Print. I’m not the biggest fan of eBooks, but I do have quite a few on my Netgalley TBR Shelf.
3. A book that’s been on your TBR the longest?
According to Goodreads; Micro by Michael Crichton
4. A book you recently added to your TBR?
My most recent add on GR is The Cerulean by Amy Ewing. The synopsis sounds really odd but also pretty interesting.
5. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover? I saw this one at a library book sale, and while i love the synopsis as well it was the cover that drew me to it in the first place!
6. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading?
This is one I started a while back and just couldn’t get into. It’s on my tbr in case I decide to read it again but it probably won’t happen any time soon.
7. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
The Toll by Neal Shusterman for sure! I think it comes out in September but the date isn’t on Goodreads yet.
8. A book on your TBR that everyone has read but you?
9. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you? Hmm. I don’t really have a bunch of people recommending me books so I’m gonna go with one that is/was super hyped up.
10. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
11. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
as of 3-9-19, 622
That’s it for today!